When creating a Purchase Order for a Material product type group '1', the item delivery date is open for input and can be edited.
If you change the product type group to '2' (Service) the item delivery date is greyed out and cannot be changed.
SAP S/4Hana Cloud - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open the Create Purchase Order - Advanced webgui tile and enter all mandatory data in the header
2) Enter a Line item with a material product type group '1'
3) The delivery date field is Open for editing
4) Change the product type group to '2'
5) The delivery date field is greyed out
Standard system behaviour.
The delivery date field is replaced by start date and end date in a service item
Maintain the start and end date accordingly in a service item.
MMMFD, field selection, METAFIELD 054, LCLFS_MMMFD_DELIV_DATE, MEPO1211-EEIND, EEIND, LMEPOF2S, LMEPOF8D
KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , Problem