The field "My Involvement" is not visible in the UI despite being set to visible via Adaptation.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Open query "My Appointments".
- Open advanced search -> field "My Involvement" is not visible.
- In adaptation mode, find "My Involvement" field is set to visible.
The fields is visible only to a user who has appointments.
The logic is, that the data load method is called only when there is data fetched on before query execution.
If the user has no data, no field refresh is triggered on the UI.
Please request the customer to check if they have appointments under their name.
It is expected behaviour for the field not to be visible if there are no appointments in their name.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To