The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Analytic Applications are listed as Stories in the Activities Log
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.11.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story - named Story001
- Create an Analytic Application - named Analytic App001
- Go to Security / Activities
- Story001 is correctly listed as Object Type: Story
- Analytic App001 is incorrectly listed as Object Type: Story
The behavior is by design: Analytic Applications are a subtype of Stories
There is no current resolution.
An improvement request has been submitted at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/267688
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
, KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem