- An Application Error comes up as below when trying to add a concurrent Employment.
- The logs on the server indicate the following : "TIMEANDLABOR_ACCOUNT_CREATION_DATE_REFERENCE_NOT_SET"
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Add Concurrent Employment and fill the details
- After saving, an error message occurs as indicated above
- The error means that there is at least one time account type assigned to the user with flexible start date configured.
- If this is set, you have to add a flexible start date rule to specify the employee specific start date.
- The error is saying that the rule did not determine a date.
- Please modify the Flexible Account start date rule accordingly.
- You can use the rule trace during the concurrent employment creation to identify which rule(s) are causing this and accordingly fix the configuration of the Rule
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, TIM-11894, TIM-11896 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignment & Concurrent Employment , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-RUL , TAT Rules, Validation & Take rules , Known Error