You are trying to release a Production Model, but you are getting below warning and error messages:
Production segment consistent with warnings
-----> One or more line items from variant 1 of BoM are not assigned to segment .
Production model consistent but with warnings
-----> Production segment of production model consistent with warnings
Creation of released planning model not possible
-----> Create RPMs (number 1)
-----> Technical error RPMF_MESSAGE 13; report an incident
-----> Technical error RPPM 063; report an incident
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Go to the Production Models view.
- Find and select the relevant Production Model ID.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click Release Production Model and select For Planning and Execution.
- System displays the above error messages.
You have not maintained the Unit of measure (UoM) for one or more of the Input Products.
Please follow the following steps to maintain the UoM:
- Go to Product Portfolio work center.
- Go to Products view.
- Show All Products and find the relevant Product ID.
- Edit and View All.
- Under General tab, please maintain the Base UoM. You have to also ensure the UoMs like Planning UoM and Inventory Valuation UoM.