The user tries to duplicate an already existing item in a shopping cart or purchase order document, but one of the following behaviors occur in the system:
- The account assignment percentage field is not getting duplicated
- After the duplication, the document switch to display only mode
- OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED dump occurs in class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_ADV_SERVICE
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED, /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_ADV_SERVICE, duplicate, item duplicate, SHP, PO, switch to display, account assignment percentage field, account assignment, dieldcontrol , KBA , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.