- When renaming the Recommended Links in the Onboarding Program, the changes do not reflect in the onboardee's tasks in the dashboard.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Onboarding and Offboarding Tasks.
- Select an Onboarding Program.
- Edit the Recommended Links task.
- Change the label of the configured links.
- Open the Recommended Links task on an onboardee's activity.
- Labels are not being changed.
- There is a Default Value configured in the translations of the labels.
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Onboarding and Offboarding Tasks >> Select Onboarding Program >> Recommended Links.
- Click the "globe" (translation icon) beside each Link Label.
- Edit the Default Value field with the correct translation.
ONB, ONB2.0, Recommended Links, Labels, Default Label, Manage Onboarding Task, Onboarding Program, Onboarding Dashboard labels , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding