- When using mass offer approval functionality, the Country field (picklist) is read only and it does not allow user to select a value from a dropdown.
- However, when creating an offer approval via application using the "Take action" -> "Offer" -> "Offer Approval", the country field picklist is editable and allows user to select a value from the picklist.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting >
- Click on the Offers tab for the Mass offer approval
- Select Status "Draft" > Select Requisition Template > Select Offer Template >
- Select a few candidates
- Click Next and you will see that the Country picklist is in read only state
- When country is configured as picklist in offer approval it will not be editable.
- This is a gap in mass offer approval feature.
- So, as of right now this is an expected behavior. Product Management has this on their roadmap, however there is no timeline on when it will be fixed.
- You may provide the following internal ticket number to your CSM and they can follow up on this: RCM-76471
SF, Success factors, RCM, RCM-76471 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem