When configuring the FieldMetaOverrideConfiguration, when clicking Save, an error will occur.
Error: Enter a valid Metadata Override Configuration ID.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Manage Data -> Create New -> FieldMetaOverrideConfiguration
2. Fill up the necessary information
3. Click on Save
4. Error will show
There are 2 reasons for this issue:
1. The ID used was incorrect
2. This is caused by incorrect encoding format of the fieldMetadata.
Here are the solutions for this case:
1. Make sure that the ID used should be "GLOBAL_FILTER_CONFIG"
2. The overrideFieldsMeta should be copied first in notepad++ (so that I can be sure that UTF-8 was used) and paste it in the configuration.
ONB 2.0, Onboarding, Compliance, FieldMetaDataConfiguration, Metadata, Enter a valid Metadata Override Configuration ID , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem