The XML file generated for a Mexico Electronic Accounting Run with report selection data Journal File has the Transfer node empty for Cash Disbursement journal entries.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Mexico Electronic Accounting view.
- Select the respective Run ID and Application Log ID and click View Report Run Results.
- Go to the Attachments tab and download the XML file.
- Open the XML file and notice that Transfer Node fields, such as CtaOri15, CtaDest, BancoDestNal, etc are not filled for the respective journal entries (NumUnIdenPol).
In the respective Mexico Electronic Accounting Run the G/L Account entered in Report Selection Data section > G/L Account From/To field is of G/L Account Type other than Cash (for example, Payables).
For Cash Disbursement Journal Entries a G/L Account of type Cash should be specified in the Mexico Electronic Accounting Run, otherwise, system won't be able to fetch the journal entries data and fill the Transfer Node in the XML file.
mexico electronic accounting; journal file; transfer; transferencia; cash; xml , KBA , mexico electronic accounting , journal file , transfer , transferencia , cash , xml , SRD-FIN-GLO-REP , GLO - Statutory Reporting , How To