You can use the MDF Import and Export Data tool to download CSV file templates consisting of entities that include libraries, categories, and groups.
SAP SuccessFactors Center of Capabilities
To export the libraries, categories, and groups from Center of capabilities, follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin Center > Import and Export Data
- In the Select the action to perform dropdown, choose Export Data.
- Choose one of the following from the Select Generic Object dropdown:
- CapabilityLibraryStructure: to export libraries.
- CapabilityCategory: to export categories.
- CapabilityGroup: to export groups.
- Choose Yes for the Include dependencies dropdown if you also want to download the associated entities.
- Example: Library is an associated entity for category. Similarly, libraries and categories are associated entities for groups.
- Choose Yes for the Include Immutable IDs dropdown if you want to export the Entity ID and Record ID of a library, category, or group.
- Choose Yes for the Include Inactive Records dropdown if you want to export inactive entities.
- Choose No for the Exclude reference objects dropdown if you want to export the reference objects.
- Do one of the following for the Select all data records dropdown?
- To export all the records, choose Yes.
- To export specific records, choose No and select the appropriate records from the Select objects dropdown.
- Choose External Code in the Key Preference dropdown.
- Choose Export and an export job will be triggered.
- To verify that the export job completed successfully, go to Admin Center > Monitor Job .
- When the export job is complete, the status of the job appears as Completed.
- Locate your job and choose Download Status to download the CSV files in ZIP format.
NOTE: On the Monitor Jobs page, the job name contains entity type, indicates whether it's an import or export action, and includes the date it ran. For example, a job name <MDFZIPExport_CapabilityLibraryStructure_30/03/2021> indicates that an export job for libraries had run on March 30, 2021.
export, import, center of capabilities, cofc, coc, libraries, library, categories, groups, data , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-COC , Center of Capabilities , How To