- When logged on to the Web UI in a non-English language, such as German language for example, and the translation for the label of a custom field created via AET is not maintained in German language, the field label does not show it's description in English.
- It instead shows the technical name of the field.
- It is expected that, when logged on to the Web UI in German, the field label would show it's description in English, under the 'English as fallback language' functionality that was introduced with notes:
Note 2487594 - Use English as fallback language if translation does not exist
Note 2686171 - English as fallback language only works for SAP default configuration
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Solution Manager
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
English , KBA , CA-WUI-CON , Configuration & Design Layer , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.