The Customer/Internal project which is set as Confidential Project can be accessed by the user ,who is not assigned to the project in app 'Plan Customer/Internal Project'.
SAP S/4Hana Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Plan Customer project
- Search for the project (the project which is set as Confidential Project).
- Customer Project is displayed to user who is not assigned to the project.
The business catalog Project - Customer Project Setup (SAP_PSP_BC_CUSTOMER_PROJ_PC) and Project - Internal Project Setup (SAP_PSP_BC_INTERNAL_PROJ_PC ) is assigned to user.
These business catalogs used are based on a new restriction type (Project), which offers greater flexibility in authorizations regarding access to customer or internal projects respectively.
This restriction type allows you to grant users with access to projects belonging to service organizations, company codes, cost centers, profit centers, and project profiles.
- In addition, Confidential Project restriction field using the following values:
N (No) - Allows access to all public projects, and to confidential projects where the user is assigned to a project role
* (Unrestricted) - Allows access to all public projects and all confidential projects
Remove the business catalog Project - Customer Project Setup (SAP_PSP_BC_CUSTOMER_PROJ_PC) and Project - Internal Project Setup (SAP_PSP_BC_INTERNAL_PROJ_PC ) from the user or change the restriction field confidential project to N(No).
Private Project, Public Project, Customer Project, Internal Project, Plan Customer Project, Plan Internal Project, CA-CPD-SS, S4_PC. , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem