Received the following error when trying to saving ONB2Process Object in Configure Object Definitions: "In ONB2AggregatedDetails, externalCode is not the field or association name"
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to "Configure object definition tool"
2) Select "Object definition" in the frist dropdown and select "ONB2Process" object in the second dropdown
3) Scroll down to the "Rules" section
4) Choose a rule in the Post Save Rules section
5) Click "Save" button
- External code field name was wrongly added as searchable field in ONB2AggregatedDetails object definition.
- Engineering Team has fixed the issue
- The patch has been fixed for Production instance, but it is yet to be in Preview
- As per our Engineering team, since it is fixed for Production instances, we can manually update MDF object definition to resolve this issue in Preview instaces
- Go to Manage Object Definition > chose Object Definition > chose ONB2AggregatedDetails > Actions> Make Correction > searchable fields > Delete external code.
- Post this, you can save PostSave rules in ONB2Process object.
ONB2Process, Error in ONB2Process Object, ONB2AggregatedDetails , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Known Error