- The Asset Viewer does not give full view of structure when loading a Technical Object
- The Asset Viewer does not show full hierarchical structure when view an Object such as Equipment or Functional Location
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud -All versions
- Plant Maintenance ( EAM )
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the app Display Technical Object
- Input Technical Object ( Functional Location or Equipment )
- Press Continue
- Navigate to Menu Path - You can also
- Display technical object in Asset Viewer
- Stucture is loaded but appears collapsed ( unexpanded )
- Right-click in the structure view
- select from the context menu: User settings -> More...
- In the pop-up enter the desired number in field "Number of Visible Rows"
MAINTENANCE_PLANNER , KBA , PM-AV , Asset Viewer , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , Problem