You notice that, when an employee ABC has a time break during the Demand Assignment in Resource Scheduler, the demand time is split in half in case it is assigned before the employee break and it has a bigger duration.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Resource Scheduler work center.
- Navigate to Resource Scheduler view.
- See Demand ID XXX has duration of 1 hour.
- See Employee ABC in the list will have a 1 hour break in the schedule.
- Assign Demand ID XXX to Employee ABC.
- See only 30 minutes of the 1 hour demand were assigned before the employee break.
- See that the remaining 30 minutes of the demand is displayed on the list.
After the first assignment, where only 30 minutes of the 1 hour demand are assigned to the employee, the system expected behavior is to split the demand, since the employee will have a 1 hour break, and make the remaining time (30 minutes) available on the list.
Therefore, the 30 remaining minutes of the demand are available on the list, so that it can be assigned to the employee after his break time.
This is the system designed behavior.
Resource Scheduler, Time, Demand, Assignment, Employee, Ticket, Hour, Split, Splitted, Service Request, Demands, C4C, Cloud for Customer, , KBA , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , How To