The physical inventory tasks are not being assigned to the correct logistics task folder automatically.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go task control and select all tasks
- Select a task which is already assigned to a task folder ABC
- Click "Redispatch task" to redispatch to another task folder DEF
- Notice that task folder was not redispatched and it is still assigned to the previous task folder.
- Select task folder ABC and confirm it is a default task folder.
- Search for task folder DEF and confirm it is a standard task folder.
You have created a new standard logistic task folder without task assignment criteria.
After creating a new standard Logistics task folder, you will have to maintain the "Task Assignment Criteria". As a result of this, you have to manually move the task into another folder and "Redispatch Task" does not happen automatically.
logistic task folders, default task folder, standard task folder, redispatch task, physical inventory task , KBA , AP-LTM-LTF , Logistics Task Folder , How To