There is no tax value in output form when the purchase order is having tax code 16 - Import Use Tax - Standard Rate
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to Purchase Orders view.
- Open purchase order ABC (ABC represents for the ID of puchase order).
- Navigate to Item tab.
- See the tax code under item level is 16 - Import Use Tax - Standard Rate, Tax Rate is 7.25%.
- Click on preview, you found the tax value in the form is displaying as 0.
The Tax code 16 - Import Use Tax - Standard Rate, is a tax code that is use tax and self assessed VAT.
Therefore, there will be no difference distribution in the system and it will determine the header tax value to be 0.
This is the expected system behavior.
Purchase Order, Output Form, Form Template, Tax Code 16, Import Use Tax , KBA , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , Problem