Extension field "XYZ" showing wrong value in the Over-the-Counter Sale.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Over-the-Counter Sales work center -> Over-the-Counter Sales view.
- Select New Over-the-Counter Sales with Product ZZZ (ZZZ represents the Product ID).
- Under Items tab system shows the default value of the extension field.
- But in the product master data value maintianed is different.
Since Over the counter sales is an Invoice request document, you need to activate the extension scenario from Material - General Information to Customer Invoice Request - Item Information.
Kindly activate the extension as below.
- Go to Over-the-Counter Sales - Over-the-Counter Sales
- Go to New Over-the-Counter Sale
- Hover over Key User Settings and click Start Adaptation Mode.
- In the top-right of the screen, click on the button with your profile picture.
- Go into Adaptation Mode.
- In the side bar, scroll down until you see a plus ('+') sign.
- Click on it and select Extension Fields.
- Highlight the extension field that is you want to extend to Invoice Requests.
- Click on Further Usage.
- Go to the tab Extension Scenario.
- Select Material - General Information to Customer Invoice Request - Item Information
- Click on "Add Field"
- Save and Publish the changes.
KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , Problem