- Client connection unexpectedly terminated during DUMP DATABASE using a dump configuration file
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with an "Address:" line showing the function tds_send()
- The following stack trace includes these functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR#123456, tds_send , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.