When accessing to an app in S/4HANA Cloud tenant, you encounter the following error.
- "Application is not configured. Configure in Extensibility Settings App."
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- In the SAP S/4HANA system, cloud starter edition or sales demo partner, extensibility for key users is deactivated by default. Extensibility for key users can be activated. However, extension items that are created in this S/4HANA system cannot be transported into other systems. Extension items that were created in this SAP S/4HANA system get lost as soon as system is decommissioned.
- You can activate extensibility by yourself. Open the Fiori application "Extensibility Settings" and follow the activation process.
- If the activation functions in the Fiori application is not available, open a ticket on Component BC-SRV-APS-EXT-SL with the according system information and a confirmation from the responsible person in your company, that you are aware of the fact that the extensions cannot be transported into other systems and get lost as soon as the system is shut down.
Please go to app Extensibility Settings to enable the extensibility within that app.
- 2283716 - Key User Application is not configured
KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-SL , Manage and Import Software Collections , Problem