You create a new model with multiple measures. One measure is a calculated measure.
In the story, as long as the calculated measure is not displayed on the right side of the basis measure, the data locking does not work. You can still input values into the cells that should be locked according to the data locking setup.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.7.7
Data locking does not allow the definition of locks for the calculated measures or calculated accounts. Furthermore, we currently do not derive a lock state for a calculated measure/account based on the locks defined on the measure/accounts referred by the inverse formula. However, please note that although allowed in the story to do changes on a given measure (even if locked) via the calculated measure's formula, on publish all the changes on locked measures will be rejected.
This is a feature enhancement. Please submit and/or vote on your idea at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, data lock , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DLK , Data Locking , Problem