While uploading the JSON file for your e-invoice for India, you notice that the Product Description is empty in the e-invoice print from the IRP Portal.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Select the Customer Invoice ABC you created (ABC represents the ID of the customer invoice) and click Edit.
- Go to the General tab, Attachments sub tab.
- Open the JSON file created.
- You see the Product Description is not passed.
The e-invoice does not contain the Product Description as it is not a mandatory field.
It is the expected system behavior.
For the complete list of all fields shown on the e-invoice, you can refer to the mandatory fields provided in the e-invoice schema on the NIC portal of India.
e-invoicing, mandatory, field, schema, JSON, portal, facture électronique , KBA , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem