In Learning user side, when clicking on Browse all courses button, to access the Library, users are receiving an error:
Error message = Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "15,000"
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Learning user side;
- Click on Browse all courses button to access the Library;
- The error message is displayed.
Cause for the reported scenario is under investigation.
To get the latest updates on this issue, please click on the Favorites (star) button. This article will be updated with information on the investigation being done by the Learning Engineering team.
In the meantime, please kindly follow the below workaround provided by Engineering team:
On LMS Admin side go to:
- System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > LIBRARY >
- search for: "itemHoursDisplay=" setting > change it to "false"
- Apply Changes
After performing the above change, please try clicking the Browse all courses again, the reported error should not occur.
browse all courses, library, catalog, library error, find in catalog error, nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "15,000" , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , Bug Filed