- Is it possible to hide contingent workers in the people count field of the company structure overview
- How To Hide Contingent Workers in the People Count field of the Company Structure Overview
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Company Structure Overview
Currently, it is not possible to hide contingent workers in the "people count " field of the company structure overview.
To request a new feature or product enhancement, Please refer to "KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products" to raise your requirement
FAQ - Additional Information
Q) Can I customize the organizations display order in assigned to card as: Legal Entity=>Region=>Division Branch=>Department=>Team=>Sub?
A) currently, it is not supported to customize the display order of side panel when searching by people in company structure overview.
Q) Where can I get more information on this topic?
Chapter: Navigate the organization chart to explore your company structure overview
- 2472724 - Employee Central Company Structure Overview
- 2533930 - Unable to Search by People in Company Structure Overview
- 2610417 - Company Structure Overview - Department Dropdown Empty
- 2878707 - How to hide contingent workers from the Basic Org Chart - SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- 2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products"
INC0700775, hide contingent workers, company structure overview , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CSO , Company Structure Overview , How To