The Hierarchy table under Utilities 360 facet inside account displays 'No Data'.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Search and open the account ABC (ABC represents the account ID).
- Go to the Utilities 360 facet.
- Under Hierarchy, there is no data displayed.
- Go to the Administrator work centre.
- Go to the Web Service Message Monitoring view.
- Find related message (Direction: Outgoing, Service Interface: UtilitiesObjectHierarchyV2Out).
- See Error: "HTTP Code: 403 ( ) - An internal error occurred during message processing. For error details check the System Logs Monitor in XXX".
You need to update the certificate, since the data has been blocked in CPI.
To resolve it refer to SAP Blog: Post Renewal of SAP Passport CA
SAP Help Portal: Load Balancer Root Certificates Supported by SAP
utilities, utilities 360, account, hierarchy, no data, error, 403, internal error, cpi, certificate , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , Problem