Within Tickets, not all Serial IDs are showing in the dropdown when adding a new item in Items facet.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service Workcenter.
- Navigate to Tickets view.
- Open any ticket.
- Go to Registered Products facet and see that there is more than five products listed.
- Now, go to Items facet.
- Click "Add" and navigate to Serial ID dropdown.
- You can see that only five IDs are shown in the list.
This is currently a UI Framework limitation.
As a workaround, we recommend you to increase the number of rows for Products list using personalization/adaptation setting on the Product List to a suitable upper limit. Then, the serial id loads all the entries.
As long as the products are in same page they are loaded and hence gets populated in the Serial ID dropdown.
Items ; Registered Products ; Dropdown ; Serial ID ; list , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To