SPRO parameter ENABLE_HANA_MDX cannot be turned on for a BPC environment. The following error is received:
- UJA_DATA_CHECK E 059 Invalid member formula existed in model Planning
- SY E 530 An exception was raised
- UJO_READ_EXCEPTION E 019 Member A not found in dimension B
You check the member formula for dimension B and the member A is not referenced to in any member formula.
There is no error with UJA_DATA_CHECKER.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.x, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, EPM addin, EPM add in, EPM add-on, EPM add on, switch on , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-LF , Script Logic and Dimension Member Formulas , EPM-BPC-BW4-INF-SQE , BPC/4 - Shared Query Engine , EPM-BPC-BW4-RA , BPC/4 - Reporting, Analysis, Dashboards , EPM-BPC-NW-SQE , Shared Query Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.