- In SAP SuccessFactors Mobile app, section Payroll ( = Pay Summary Mobile feature),Pay Statement data is not loading.
- Following error message is displayed: Unable to load data. Try again later.
- When checking the prerequisites for displaying pay statements – they are met: Pay Statement (direct) or Pay Statement (Fiori-like) is configured and the user has corresponding permissions.
SAP SuccessFactors Mobile App ( when connecting to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll)
Immediate manual resolution is as below:
- Login to SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Go to Admin Center-> ODATA API Data Dictionary
- Search for entity FOCompany and look for navigation field countryNav as shown below:
- If countryNav field is available then skip step 2 and go to step 3, step 4 and step5
- If countryNav is not available then follow all subsequent steps below (2, 3, 4 and 5)
- Go to Admin Center, search for Manage Data
- Select 'Element Type Map for EC Migration' and choose 'Legal Entity (Company)' from the drop down menu – >now you should see 'Element Localization Map for EC Migration' as empty. You shall add a country, for Example, 'toLegalEntityUSA' -> code as 'USA'. Click Save.
- If you do not find LegalEntity (Company) in the drop down then click on "create new" and enter data. Sav your changes.
- Note: Value for GO Association to Country/Region specific Sub-Object" should match with associations defined under "Configure Object definition"-> Legal Entity->Association
- Go to Admin Center, search for Refresh Metadata and click Refresh.
- Go to RBP of affected employees and search for "MDF Foundation Objects"-> Legal Entity->View Current.
- Save your changes.
- Go to RBP of affected employees and search for "Manage Integration tool->Allow Admin to Access OData API through Basic Authentication".
- Go to the RBP of affected employees and navigate to permission "Employee Central Effective Dated Entities-> Job Information and select view permission for "Job Information Actions " and "Company" as shown below:
- You can restrict the granted permission for user itself so that same data cannot be viewed for other employees:
- Save your changes.
Now the SAP SuccessFactors Mobile API can get the required data (Country of Legal Entity) and Mobile Payroll should work.
Note that Mobile pay statement might be functional for specific group for whom permission highlighted in Step 3 is already granted.
ECPayroll, Mobile Pay statement, Payroll, Unable to load data. Try again later , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-MAS , SAP Payroll Mashups , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Application , Problem