You are using BPC standard. You have issues related with the BPC work status. For example:
- "Work status was not enabled"
- The model name is greyed out in the "Enable Work Status by Model" area
- "No Data" in the "Enable Work Status by Model" area
- "Operation could not be carried out for BPC Model [Environment] [Model]"
- Work status data is not cleared after disabling
- Cannot change the name of the "Default work state"
- "Member does not exist in the dimension" when you change the work status
- Manager of parent nodes can not set work status on child node
- Error "SelectedMembers" appears using when using Change Work Status button
- Failed in checking status in control" when updating work status
- The work status is incorrect when "On All Descendants" option is checked
- Environment-level work status are not transported
- Transport fails with error "Dimension xxx doesn't have hierarchy"
- Error: "Dimension not found in work status settings"
- Dimension member filter does not work in work status system report
- “Error checking work status” when saving data
- Incorrect workstatus information of EPMWorkstatus
- "BPF: Failed to complete activity"
- "Cannot Validate BPF Template due to Auto work status setttings"
- Automatically submit work status is not working when "include all descendants" option is checked
- Get Control Monitor Failed error: Work Status dimension is not qualified
- Work Status displayed in the Consolidation Monitor is inconsistent with the EPM Add-in
- Performance issues
- SAP BusinessObjects planning and consolidation 10.1 ,version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, EPM addin, EPM add in, EPM add-on, EPM add on , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-WS , Work Status , EPM-BPC-BW4-WS , BPC/4 - Work Status , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.