Amounts are different in the Journal Entries of the Standard Warehouse Confirmation and it's Adjustment Warehouse Confirmation for the same material and the same absolute quantity.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
- Go to By Warehouse Order view.
- Search and open warehouse order AAA.
- Go to Tab Confirmations.
- There are 2 Confirmations: Confirmation ID BBB is the Standard confirmation for material XXX with quantity 100ea. Confirmation ID CCC is the Adjustment confirmation for material XXX with quantity -100ea which is to reverse the Standard confirmation BBB.
- Go to Tab Document Flow.
- Open the Journal Entry 123 of the confirmation BBB and the Journal Entry 456 of the confirmation CCC.
- You will see the amount of Journal Entry 123 is DDD, the amount of Journal Entry 456 is -EEE.
When the business transaction type is Goods Receipt from Supplier in the Journal Entry, then the amount of the Warehouse Confirmation is picked from the preceding Purchase Order.
Purchase Order ZZZ(preceding document of the Warehouse Order AAA) was modified between the posting of Confirmation BBB and CCC, currently the amount of the material changed to EEE in the Purchase Order ZZZ, so in the Adjustment Confirmation, the amount is -EEE.
So if you would like the amount in the Adjustment Confirmation to be the same as the Standard confirmation BBB:
Firstly, create a new Adjustment Confirmation to reverse Adjustment Confirmation CCC.
Then, change the amount for material XXX in the Purchase Order ZZZ from EEE to DDD.
Last, create a new Adjustment Confirmation to reverse the Standard confirmation BBB.
Goods Receipt from Supplier. Warehouse confiramtion. Adjustment Confiramtion. Amount. Journal Entry. 自供应商收货. 仓库确认. 调整确认. 金额. 分录. , KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , How To