Error 'Material not available for consumption in project' while trying to consume Pre-Delivered Project Stock Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Project Stock Orders > Show by Documents view.
- Search and open the Project Stock Order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Project Stock Order).
- Select the respective item.
- Click on the Consume button.
System displays the message 'Material not available for consumption in project'.
The Ship To party in the Oubound Delivery is different from the Project Stock Order. Because of this mismatch the custodian tagging in the inventory is different from that expected and hence the consumption is giving issues.
Until the Oubound Delivery is not released, user can change ship to party and this is a flexibility provided by the system.
Please undo release the Oubound Delivery, correct the ship to party and then release the Oubound Delivery again.
This should resolve the issue at consumption as well.
2236212 - Error Message: Material Not Available for Consumption in Project
Consumption, Project Stock Order, Project, Outbound Delivery , KBA , AP-IP-INV , Inventory , How To