When I post a job in the external career site including an image in either the internal or external job description header or footer the image is not rendering (showing up) in RMK.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to RCM;
- Add an image in either the Description Header or Footer. The image should be a base64 image specified in the URL (e.g. data:image/png;base64,iV…).
- Preview the External Job Posting in RCM
- The image will not be resolved - empty box (e.g. <img alt="" style="width:170.0px;height:60.0px">)
- Post the job externally
- The image data will not be available (empty box) in RMK (e.g. <img alt="" style="width:170.0px;height:60.0px">).
Recruiting Management is not sending the complete HTML tag for the image and consequently the image doesn't render in the career site.
Engineering is currently investigating the issue to determine the root cause and provide a fix. We will be updating this KBA.
Workaround and Best Practice
We suggest that you follow good practices for insert images in job descriptions. In the following KBA you can check how to upload images to our Data Center and then use the hosted ones in the description of your job requisition. This is a practice that ensures that no errors will occur with your images later.
2081616 - Images or Videos in Job Requisition - Recruiting Management
Please click on the star icon to receive updates from this KBA.
Image, Not Rendering, White Box, Empty, RMK, Job Posting, Recruiting Marketing, 2105, 1H 2021 , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Bug Filed