- Why are new rows not being added to the table in JAM
- unable to add rows in a table - JAM
- Blog post is not adding rows to a table
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the affected instance
- Go to JAM
- Navigate to a blog post
- Edit an existing table
- Try to add a new row to the table
- Save and publish
- The new rows have not been added
The provided table has exceeded the maximum length of blog content.
- For blog content, the maximum length is 65535 bytes (it will contain some other characters to save the content format like table, color, font size, etc. And users can't see those characters in the editor).
- Users can use a Wiki to publish this table as the maximum length of Wiki contents is 1431655765 bytes.
JAM, Wiki, post, blog, table, edit, issue, rows, add, publish, error, issue, unable to save, , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Access Request , Problem