- Inactive courses are appearing in the JAM search engine and these inactive courses should not appear.
- Why are there inactive courses in JAM search.
- JAM search bar is displaying inactive courses.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the affected instance
- Go to JAM
- Search for a course that has been made inactive on the LMS side, and it will appear.
- If you click on the "take the course" link it doesn't appear in the business record -> Learning -> Items
- This is because Jam will store the title of the external object and make it searchable.
- When C4C delete this item C4C will not tell Jam, Jam will still keep the title and the link.
- So you can search it out, but when you click it, you will find this object no longer exists in C4C.
- This is a known limitation and is expected behaviour.
- We suggest customer disable the search for the external object if they treat those as sensitive data (There is a configuration on External Type).
JAM, inactive, course, search , error, c4c, display, incorrect, issue , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , Integration with SF BizX , LOD-SF-JAM-LMS , Integration with LMS , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-C4C , Integration with C4C , Problem