- When trying to approve a Service Entry Sheet (SES) within the Fiori app My Inbox, an authorization error occurs.
- It might also happen that when trying to approve an SES within the app My Inbox, there is no error but also the SES remains available for approval and is not removed from the list of documents available for approval.
- SAP Fiori
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
ML81n, My Inbox - Approve Service Entry Sheets, SU01, SU24, auth, authorisation, F2446, F0862. , KBA , MM-FIO-SRV , Fiori UI for Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.