- While extracting report, System is adding additional columns which we didn't add during designing the query.
- When we click option "Click to Run" additional columns are displayed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Detailed reporting
- Report Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into instance.
- Navigate to reporting > Report center > report
- Choose edit report.
- select "Click to run" option.
- We will be able to see additional columns which is not selected in report query.
- Data in columns will be of Job Req ID
- Also when we use export option and export query : Additional columns are displayed.
- When we check query : Columns are not present
The columns (recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ#JOB_DEPARTMENT, recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ#JOB_DIVISION, recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ#JOB_LOCATION) might be working/valid previously. At present, the data model or configuration is changed, the columns have became invalid but the columns are shown in preview because it was added earlier when these fields were working/valid.
From Provisioning, under Ad-hoc Report Data you can confirm that these fields are no longer valid now.
We have to recreate the report from scratch, since these fields are not valid now and can't be deleted.
recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ#JOB_DEPARTMENT , recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ#JOB_DIVISION, recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ#JOB_LOCATION , detailed reporting, canvas, export , run , standard , RCM , report,recruitingV2 , extra, additional, column, field
, KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem