When trying to create a new project invoice request from a project which is still not complete, the project invoice request is not created.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management workcenter
- Go to the Projects View
- Choose the Projects subview
- Show All Projects and navigate to the respective project
- Search for Project Invoice Request ABC (Where ABC represents the Project Invoice Request ID)
- You will see that the Project Invoice Request you expected to see has not been created yet.
The project Invoice Request was not being created because the task's status are not set to complete. Once it is set to complete and there are no open tasks in the project, the Project Invoice request will be created.
Set the task to complete before create the project invoice request will avoid this issue. When creating a new project invoice request, please ensure there are no open tasks for this scenario in Business Task Management.
Project invoice request, not created, new project invoice request, business task management, complete , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To