Getting the following error when trying to Import Data for Exam:
"The data in the following cell is incorrectly formatted: (U)"
Whereas 'U' Column is for "Total Duration". This column ID can be any.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
System Administration --> System Management Tools --> Import Data
- Select Record Type 'Exam'.
- Import File --> Choose File and Upload it.
- Click Submit.
- Run the job.
- And then error shows up in logs after job finishes.
- Data type for "Total Duration" is Long and the value should be in seconds.
- If you move/ hover mouse over the Column header, this will show the field properties.
- Make sure the right values are entered here in seconds or as shown as per screenshot above. For example, for 10 mins, the value should be 600.
Note: If you get this error or similar issue for other column, make sure the values entered in that column are correct. You can check by hovering over the Column Field name. This will show what Data type is required and also suggest type of values that can be entered.
SuccessFactors, LMS, learning, column, seconds, mins, hours, long, double, string, integer, excel, export, template , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , Problem