When creating the Project Stock Order the Item Type defaults to “Consumption at Site”.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management Work center.
- Choose the Projects view, and then the Projects subview.
- Find Project ABC
- Click View all
- Navigate to Products tab
- Select a material from Produts tab
- Click Create Project Stock Order Button
- Notice that the system has as default the Item Type Consumption at Site
The system will always default the item type as Consumption at Site and if it is necessary to change it, it should be changed manually.
This is the expected system behavior.
Project stock order, type default, consumption at site default, pre-delivery, pre delivery, , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To