- Customers are unable to configure Onboarding sensitive fields for Read Audit Logging in Manage Audit Configuration. The warning message: "Unable to load configurations for the following modules: Onboarding 1.0. Please choose “Reload” and try again." is being shown.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Audit Configuration >> Read Audit.
- Click Allowable Sensitive Personal Data Fields >> View Details.
- Warning: Unable to load configurations for the following modules: Onboarding 1.0. Please choose “Reload” and try again.
- This is a known issue tracked under a major case, from which patch fix will be deployed on 26-May.
- For Onboarding 1.0, we do not provide an option to edit the SPD fields from the Allowable Sensitive Personal Data Fields >> View Details. This page only displays what is already configured in Onboarding 1.0 as read-only option and provides a navigation link to Onboarding 1.0 for any modification to these fields.
The settings for Enhanced Read Access Logging can be performed from the Onboarding 1.0 UI using the below steps:
- Go to Onboarding >> Settings >> Data Dictionary.
- Scroll down to Read Audit tag on the left navigation pane.
- Select the field under Tag name that you want to include in read audit and click “Read Audit” on the toolbar.
- To enable read audit for custom fields, select Fields under Custom Fields tag name.
- Select the custom field for which you want to enable read audit and click “Read Audit” on the toolbar.
For more information, you may also refer to the Centralized Data Protection and Privacy Admin Guide.
- Configuring Read Audit for Forms in Onboarding 1.0
- Configuring Read Audit for Fields in Onboarding 1.0
- Configuring Read Audit for Attachments in Onboarding 1.0
RAL, Enhanced RAL, Read Audit, Onboarding Read Audit, Manage Audit Configuration, Data Protection and Privacy, configure sensitive fields , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , Problem