EPIC provides the feature to send an e-mail notification to the processors of a work item to inform them about a coming deadline violation.
This KBA describes the steps how to set up the configuration for the feature.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Please refer to the specific steps as below:
- Open app "Maintain Email Templates".
- On Tab Predelivered, select template FI_EPIC_WF_APPROVAL_EMAIL_IMP, then click button "Copy".
- Click the new created Email template, navigate to the corresponding language.
- Open app "Manage Workflows for Payment Items Approval".
- On the screen of Manage Workflow, click Add button to create a new workflow.
- On the workflow step, set deadline for the workflow step.
- Then save and activate the workflow. Make sure only one workflow is active.
EPIC workflow email notification, Maintain Email Templates, F1306, Manage Workflows for Payment Items Approval, F5111, FI_EPIC_WF_APPROVAL_EMAIL_IMP , KBA , FI-LOC-EPI-CN , China , How To