- It is not supported to import the contents exported from an SAC tenant based on HANA2 into an SAC tenant based on HANA1.
- Both migration scenarios, Content Network and Deployment(or named as File System in the new SAC UI) through TGZ files, are not supported.
- There might be no errors during the import, but there might be unexpected functional behaviors or contents in inconsistent state afterwards.
How to check if one SAC tenant is based on HANA1 or HANA2.
- Log into the SAC tenant.
- Go to System -> About.
- Check EPM library version. If it starts with 1, it means this tenant is based on HANA1. If it starts with 2, it means this tenant is based on HANA2.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-ACN , SAC Content Network , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.