You are previewing a document and want to save the preview. While saving you expect a different file name, similar to email and print scenarios.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Customer Invoice.
- Here, navigate to Invoice Documents and open any released document.
- Click Output History and have a look at the file name.
- Click Preview and save the preview.
- Your expectation is, that the file name of the saved document is the same as the document name in the output History - but it is not.
The document name is applied during email and print scenarios The 'Preview' would not use it, as the same is applied during document release.
This is the expected behavior since the document logic applies only for printing and email scenarios.
File Name, Preview, Save Preview. , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To