- How can I get Competency ID in Center of Capabilities?
- Competency ID is not displayed in Center of Capabilities.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Center of Capabilities
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Navigate to Admin Center > Center of Capabilities
- Select Competencies from the left tab
- Competency ID's are not displayed
- Competency ID's are not displayed in the Center of Capabilities UI by default.
- Kindly select the competency for which you want to obtain Competency ID and click on 'Get Competency ID'.
- Competency ID's for the selected competencies will be displayed.
Competency ID, Competencies, PM Form, 360 form, How to, available, WEF-14353, CofC, CoC, Can't See, Unavailable, PTCH-36079 , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-COC , Center of Capabilities , How To