After deploying the solution to the production system,the YXXXXXXX default Business Optionis not visible.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Business Configuration" work center and click "Implementation Projects" and select "First Implementation".
- Click "Open Activity list".
- Select "All activies" in the drop down.
- Search for "YXXXXXXX: default Business Option.
- No records found.
When you create a solution some default with YXXXXXXX options also get created in the backend. These default options are only meant for testing activities when a BAC file is not yet created in solution in SDK.
The whole purpose of these default options is to allow user for testing the functionally of their solution in the test tenant without having/scoping a BAC file. This is the expected behavior the default option. YXXXXXXX: default Business Option are not able to see in the production system and is never created in production system. This is only created in test system until BAC does not exist.
Before deploying the solution to Production tenant it is mandatory for the user to create BAC file in the test system and then scope this custom option in the UI to use the functionality.
- Logon to frontend UI.
- Navigate to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Project view.
- Select the project and click on the button Edit Project Scope.
- Check in the Scoping tab whether the relevant node is scoped or not, if not scope it.
- Go to the Questions tab, find the relevant element, expand and find out the question which you find out in the step 1.
- You can see that for this question the check box is not selected.
- Inform the customer to select the check box for the question and complete the scoping.
default option,Not Visible, Cannot See, Missing, Scope , KBA , bc scoping , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , Problem