You have uploaded scanned supplier invoice document using OData service and scanning is completed. Now you want to create supplier invoice from the Supplier Invoice Staging Object via OData. But it is not working.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select Invoice Scanning view
- You can find the scanned invoices which are uploaded via OData service and scanning is completed
- Now you want to create multiple invoices at once for these scanned documents using Supplier Invoice Staging Object via OData
- But you are not able to do so
It is not possible to create invoice from the Supplier Invoice Staging Object via OData at present.
The functionality is also not PSM released at this time, so you cannot use PDI at the moment.
You can post this as new requirement in customer influence forum: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/886
supplier invoice scanning, Supplier Invoice Staging Object, OData, supplier invoice OData , KBA , supplier invoice scanning , supplier invoice staging object , supplier invoice odata , odata , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To