- You have created a HANA procedure and attached a hint at the end of the sqlscript creation like the below example :
language sqlscript sql security invoker as begin
GROUP BY ..
- Calling the procedure directly in HANA Studio with input variables invokes the hint as expected
CALL "PRD22"."TEST" ('', '', '', ?, ?)WITH HINT(NO_CS_JOIN)
- However when the procedure is triggered and executed from a front end application tool or as part of a report, the hint is not invoked and dumps in an error.
e.g " Memory Allocation failed."
- SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION 1.0
- SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION 2.0
KBA , HAN-DB-ENG , SAP HANA DB Engines , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.