- Cannot select multiple values in prompt in Advanced Formula
- Error "Wrong cardinality: 'Parameter Name', Please select a single cardinality"
- Setting "Any" for Cardinatily in Parameter setting
- Using the parameter in Context in Advanced Formula Step
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.10.1
Reproducing the Issue
Context has be defined again with the parameter after changing its Cardinality. Then text script should be changed based on Parameter configuration.
Currently below are supported for dimension member Parameter with Cardinality : Any and Level : Any at the same time.
Cardinality : Single & Level : Leaf >> Supported
Cardinality : Single & Level : Any >> Supported
Cardinality : Any & Level : Leaf >> Supported
Cardinality : Any & Level : Any >> Not Supported
If you would like to use Any Cardinality for dimension member parameter, set the change Level to "Leaf".
Define context with the parameter again after changing its Cardinality.
Then text script should be changed based on Parameter configuration.
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-AF , Advanced Formulas , Problem