When the candidate initially access the RMK Career site, they will see the banner to accept or modify the Cookie Preferences on the career site. However, after accepting the cookies, the only way they will see the Cookie banner again to by clearing the cache of their current browser or by using a different browser. The customer can setup a link on the header and footer of the RMK career site in able for the candidates to modify their cookie preferences.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Go to Manage Career Site Builder
- Go to Appearance > Styles
- Click on Header or Footer depending on where you want to add the Cookie Consent Manager Link and select the locale and brand. (Depending on the requirement of the business, you need to configure this on each of the locales and brands available on the career site.)
- Click on the Menu Tab and Click on "Add"
- Select "Cookie Consent Manager" on the Link Setup. Click OK and Yes.
- Click On Save.
3046470 - Enhanced Cookie Management Settings in Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
Enhance Cookie Manager, Header and Footer, Cookie Preference , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To